General and privacy terms and conditions
These European Foods OÜ, registry code 12548039, (hereinafter referred to as ICONFIT) terms and conditions of purchase and sale (hereinafter referred to as the terms and conditions) apply to all private individuals (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) who purchase goods or order services through the ICONFIT e-shop (hereinafter referred to as the e-shop).
By paying for the order on this page, the Buyer confirms his acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions.
ICONFIT has the right to change or supplement the conditions and price list without notice. The mentioned changes and additions will be notified on the website www.iconfit.eu and will take effect from the moment of publication.
All personal data of the Buyer, which became known during the visit of the ICONFIT e-store and making purchases, are confidential. By entering data in the e-shop, the Buyer gives the right to collect and process the Buyer's personal data (company name, name, contact phone number, delivery and/or registration address of the goods, e-mail address, etc.) and to transmit the Buyer's personal data to the delivery company, carrying out the delivery of the goods (example DPD, Itella, Omniva etc). The encrypted data communication channel with the Maksekeskus AS / MakeCommerce ensures the security of the Buyer's personal data and bank details.
ICONFIT has the right to use the Buyer's e-mail address for e-mailing promotional and other news and promotions if the customer has agreed to it on the website. The Buyer can refuse e-mails by clicking on the corresponding refusal link in the received e-mail.
In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relationships arising from the purchase of products from the e-store are governed by the Law of Obligations Act (hereinafter VÕS), the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter TKS) and other legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
The process of completing an order from the e-shop
The buyer adds the desired products to the shopping cart. The buyer presses the "Check Out” button on the shopping cart page or the information button displaying the contents of the shopping cart to complete the order. The buyer checks his data (Name, Email, address and mobile phone number), chooses the shipping method, selects a suitable online bank or card payment for payment and checks the purchase amount.
After making sure that the data is correct, the Buyer ticks the box "I have read and agree with the seller's general and privacy conditions" at the bottom of the page and presses the "Payment" button.
Delivery of goods
The buyer can choose the method of delivery of the goods. Delivery options and pricing is described in our “Delivery” page, accessible from the top menu.
ICONFIT accepts payments only in Euros (EUR) and offers the following options for paying for goods:
- directly through the Maksekeskus bank links (Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, LHV, Krediidipank and card payments);
Orders paid in advance by the Buyer in the e-store are processed from the moment of receipt on working days from 09:00 to 17:00.
We guarantee that the goods will be dispatched latest within 2 working days. However, we usually ship all orders placed before 1pm on working days on the same day.
Withdrawal from the sales contract and return of goods
ICONFIT has the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded through the e-store without sanctions and not to provide the service or not to deliver the ordered goods in the following cases:
- The product is out of stock
- The price or characteristics of the goods have been incorrectly displayed in the e-shop due to a system error in the e-shop.
If ICONFIT is unable to fulfill the order placed in the e-store, the Buyer will be notified of this within 2 working days via the contact phone number or e-mail address provided when placing the order. The advance payment paid by the buyer will be returned within 3 working days, unless otherwise agreed with the buyer.
If the goods do not meet the requirements or are defective, the Buyer has the right to demand from ICONFIT to replace the goods with goods that meet the requirements and/or without defects, or to withdraw from the sales contract and return the non-compliant goods at ICONFIT's expense. Purchased goods cannot be returned if they are made considering the personal needs of the Buyer and according to the conditions presented by the Buyer.
ICONFIT is not responsible for product defects that have occurred:
- due to use not in accordance with the instructions and/or recommendations;
- due to storage by the Buyer that does not comply with the instructions and/or recommendations;
- Due to damages caused intentionally or unintentionally by the buyer;
In the case of consumer sales, the relevant provisions of the Law of Obligations Act apply to the withdrawal from the sales contract and the return of a non-compliant product. The right to withdraw from the sales contract within 14 days for food hygiene reasons does not extend to the food product, and ICONFIT cannot put the returned product on sale again.
ICONFIT agrees to withdraw from the sales contract only in cases where the information provided about the goods has not been correct or the customer has been sent goods that do not match the order. The buyer must send a free form application to the ICONFIT e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days of receiving the goods. The free form application must contain information about the returned goods, the reason for the return and the order number.
In case of return of goods that do not meet the requirements, the amount paid for the goods together with the return transport cost will be transferred to the Buyer's bank account (the same from which the order was originally paid) within 5 days at the latest from the receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the order, provided that the returned goods have reached ICONFIT.
If after the return of the goods, as a result of the inspection of the condition of the goods carried out by ICONFIT, it has become clear that the goods subject to return have been used or their condition has deteriorated, the Buyer must compensate for the decrease in the value of the item. ICONFIT may submit a claim to this effect within 30 days of returning the product, and the Buyer is obliged to compensate for the decrease in the value of the product.
In the event that the Buyer does not agree with the decrease in value shown in the offsetting notice, the Buyer has the right to engage an independent expert to determine the decrease in value of the product. The costs related to the expertise will be divided in half between the Buyer and ICONFIT, except in the case where the position of one of the parties turns out to be obviously unfounded. In such a case, the costs related to the expertise shall be borne by the party whose position was apparently unfounded.
For card payments, refunds will only be made to the same card from which the payment was made.
ICONFIT is responsible to the Buyer and the Buyer is responsible to ICONFIT for the damage caused to the other party by the violation of these terms and conditions in the cases and to the extent stipulated in the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
ICONFIT is the responsible processor of personal data, ICONFIT transmits the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS / MakeCommerce.
Disputes arising between ICONFIT and the Buyer during the purchase of products from the e-store will be resolved through negotiations. If no agreement is reached, the Buyer has the right to appeal to the Harju County Court for the protection of his rights or to file a complaint with the Consumer Complaints Commission through the Consumer Protection Board. Contacting the commission is free for the consumer and the value of the transaction must be over 20 euros. The consumer can file a complaint himself or through a representative. The information of the Consumer Protection Commission is provided on the website of the Consumer Protection Board, to solve problems arising in the member states of the European Union, contact the Consumer Advice Center of the European Union.
- Processing of personal data of customers 3.1. The data processor may process the following personal data of the data subject: 3.1.1. First and last name; 3.1.2. Phone number; 3.1.3. E-mail address; 3.1.4. Delivery address; 3.2. In addition to the above, the data processor has the right to collect data about the customer that are available in public registers. 3.3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(a), (b), (c) and (f) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data: a) the data subject has given consent to process his personal data for one or more specific purposes; b) the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with the participation of the data subject or for taking measures prior to the conclusion of the contract in accordance with the request of the data subject; c) the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the data controller; f) the processing of personal data is necessary in the case of a legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party, unless such interest is outweighed by the interests of the data subject or the fundamental rights and freedoms for which personal data must be protected, especially if the data subject is a child. 3.4. Processing of personal data according to the purpose of processing: 3.4.1. Purpose of processing – security and safety Maximum period of storage of personal data – according to the deadlines specified in the law 3.4.2. Purpose of processing - order processing Maximum period of personal data storage - 10 years. 3.4.3. The purpose of processing - ensuring the functioning of e-shop services. The maximum period of storage of personal data - 10 years. 3.4.4. Purpose of processing – customer management of Personal data maximum storage time – 10 years. 3.4.5. Purpose of processing - financial activities, accounting Maximum period of storage of personal data - in accordance with the deadlines specified in the law 3.4.6. Purpose of processing - marketing Maximum period of storage of personal data - 10 years. 3.5. The data processor has the right to share customers' personal data with third parties, such as authorized data processors, accountants, transport and courier companies, companies providing transfer services. The data processor is the responsible processor of personal data. The data processor transmits the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS. 3.6. When processing and storing the personal data of the data subject, the data processor implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or illegal destruction, modification, disclosure and any other illegal processing. 3.7. The data processor stores the data of the data subjects depending on the purpose of the processing, but not longer than 10 years.
- Rights of the data subject 4.1. The data subject has the right to access and consult his personal data. 4.2. The data subject has the right to receive information about the processing of his personal data. 4.3. The data subject has the right to supplement or correct inaccurate data. 4.4. If the data processor processes the data subject's personal data on the basis of the data subject's consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw the consent at any time. 4.5. The data subject can contact the e-store customer support at email@example.com to exercise their rights 4.6. The data subject can file a complaint with the Data Protection Inspectorate to protect his rights.
- Final provisions 5.1. These data protection conditions have been drawn up in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Estonia law and legislation of the Republic of Estonia and the European Union. 5.2. The data processor has the right to partially or completely change the data protection conditions by notifying the data subjects of the changes via the website iconfit.eu.